Booking a class at MARKSMAN LLC is a commitment to train on your given course dates. Tuition sale is final. We do not offer refunds or credit to students who cancel or fail to show up for class. We do offer refund or credit in the highly unlikely event MARKSMAN LLC finds it necessary to cancel a course. This policy is firm and there will be no exceptions.
MARKSMAN LLC will not allow in our classes, internally-modified firearms once they leave the factory unless internally-modified firearm was assembled at the factory or a Certified Gunsmith. Additionally, we do not allow the use of reloaded/hand loaded ammunition or steel core in our courses.
Internally-modified firearms with non-OEM parts (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and reloaded ammunition pose an additional level of risk to those present in class. A catastrophic failure rate of home-built/internally-modified firearms is significantly higher than those assembled at the factory.
The following modifications ARE allowed in our courses:
- Aftermarket sights
- Aftermarket rails
- Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement parts including springs, connectors, firing pins, etc.
- Mil-spec bolts and bolt carriers (Colt, BCM, Daniel Defense, CMMG, LMT, etc…)
- Retaining plates for AK trigger pins (Krebs Custom retainer plates)
- Stippling on pistols or pistol grips
- Aftermarket triggers that are installed AT THE FACTORY or CERTIFIED GUNSMITH and not less than 3 lbs.
- Firearms converted or rebuilt by manufacturers such as Rifle Dynamics, Krebs Custom, ETC.
- Complete factory lower receivers • Complete factory upper receivers
The following modifications ARE NOT allowed in our courses:
- Aftermarket triggers installed outside of the factory or Not by a Certified Gunsmith
- Home-built rifles or pistols
- Aftermarket barrels installed after leaving the factory or Not by a Certified Gunsmith
- Non-OEM replacement parts
- Aftermarket gas blocks installed outside the factory or Not by a Certified Gunsmith
- Any lightened, competition style bolts or bolt carriers, firing pins, or triggers
*** Should you choose to ignore our policy, and it is discovered that your firearm has been internally modified outside of the factory or Not by a Certified Gunsmith, OR it is discovered that you are using reloaded/handloaded ammunition, then you will immediately be removed from class without refund. Additionally, you will be responsible for any damages that occur due to the catastrophic failure of the internally modified firearm OR reloaded/hand-loaded ammunition. ***